|(152750)||Brloh = 1999 BL5|
Planetku objevili J. Tichá a M. Tichý 21. ledna 1999 na Kleti.
|The pleasant village of Brloh, originally belonging to the Rosenbergs, is situated right in the heart of the Blanský les Protected Landscape Area. Its Gothic church of the Holy Mary Magdalena was established around 1340 and rebuilt in Baroque style during 1697-1704.|
|(MPC 65713 -- 9. dubna 2009)|